Useful Information and FAQ
Hotel SeeRose at the Lake Ossiacher See
Important information around your stay at the well-being Hotel SeeRose: From check-in and check-out to childrenâ€™s discounts to the cancellation conditions.
COVID-19 Safety measures (valid from 01. 07. 2021).
For all applicable measures in our country, please refer to the website of the Austrian Ministry of Health.
For entry requirements to Austria please click here.
1. please travel only healthy! If you feel ill, please inform us about it before your arrival. We assume that you have taken out a travel cancellation insurance offered by us, which covers the COVID-19 risk.
2. the "3G-REGULATION" (tested, vaccinated, recovered) is valid as proof for entering the hotel. Please have necessary confirmations and proofs ready for check-in at the hotel. The "3G-REGULATION" applies to children from the age of 12!
2.1. tested (proof of officially approved test results).
PCR test with a validity of 72 hours from the time of testing in an authorized testing center
Antigen test with a validity of 48 hours from the time of testing in an authorized testing center
Proof of an antigen test for self-testing with a validity of 24 hours, which is recorded in an official data collection system.
We recommend arriving with a PCR test or antigen test from an authorized site
In case of using other services (breakfast, dinner, wellness treatments, guided hikes and council tours etc.) further tests are necessary during the stay. Excluded from the tests are vaccinated and recovered guests as described in the following points 2.2 and 2.3. As of today (13.05.2021), we are working with colleagues and industry representatives on a low-threshold and practical solution for on-site testing opportunities.
2.2 Vaccinated (proof of vaccination)
First vaccination is valid as proof from the 22nd day after vaccination and is then valid for 3 months
Second vaccination is valid for 9 months from the date of first vaccination
In case of vaccination where only one vaccination is foreseen, it is considered as proof from the 22nd day and is valid for 9 months.
2.3. convalescence (proof of the state of convalescence)
Seclusion certificate, if issued for a person proven to have been ill with SARS-CoV-2 in the six months preceding the scheduled test
Medical confirmation of a molecularly confirmed infection that has occurred in the last six months and is currently expired
Proof of neutralizing antibodies (antibody test), which must not be older than three months
3. FFP-2 mask in the hotel:
Since July 1,2021 the mask requirement has been lifted in most areas. In public places, public transportation, customer areas of business premises (e.g., retail, other services), and museums, wearing an oral-nasal protection is mandatory in enclosed spaces.
4. safety distance
The minimum distance of one meter has been abolished.
5. buffets (breakfast buffet, salad buffet, hors d'oeuvres buffet) may be offered to the same extent as before, provided that special hygiene measures are observed. With the installation of additional supervised hand disinfection columns in the buffet area, a required condition has been met. Here it will also depend on the personal responsibility of the guests to use them every time they go to the buffet.
6. in the bar area the consumption is again directly at the bar. Closing time is extended at 24:00.
9. the recreational program is carried out. 14 guests can participate in our hiking, biking and other activities.
10. our wellness areas in SPAnorama and SeeSauna can also be used without any restrictions. The restriction on the number of people in the sauna cabins has been lifted. For the SeeSauna, as before, reservations must be made for a maximum of 6 people per hour.
A mandatory Covid 19 prevention concept has been drawn up and a Covid 19 officer has been appointed. The main contents of the concept are regulations on visitor flows, regulations on the consumption of food and beverages. Guidelines for hygiene measures and staff training, as well as rules on what to do in the event of a Covid 19 outbreak among guests and staff.
June to September inclusive - Wednesdays or Sundays - depending on connection and availability. During the rest of the opening period daily arrival is possible. Despite the high hygiene standards we have redefined, your room will be ready for occupancy as usual by 14:00 at the latest. On departure, we ask you to release the room by 10:00 at the latest.
Transfer train station and airport:
Free transfer to and from Villach train station and Klagenfurt airport between 08:00 and 17:00. Please inform us in time about your arrival times. For your arrival outside these times, the service of the "KĂ¤rnten Transfers" is available.
Arrival via the Tauern freeway:
For arrivals by car via the Tauern freeway, we recommend the online purchase of the digital vignette for the freeway and the digital video toll for the Tauern tunnel. At the Tauern Tunnel there is a separate lane in the area of the toll station, which allows faster passage with the video toll. You can find more information on the website of the freeway operator Asfinag. Please buy the digital freeway vignette and route toll as an entrepreneur, even if you should not be one. Otherwise, you would have to make the purchase 18 days before your arrival for consumer protection reasons.
For unconsumed dinners we reduce your bill by 15.00 â‚¬ per adult and 10.00 â‚¬ per child.
The prices for children are applied for an additional bed in the room and apartment with two persons paying the full price. Prices for children when you book a room for the child: in the categories double room DZ3, double room DZ4 you pay the complete price for a child and for the second one you pay a reduced price. For children who occupy a double room alone with view of the lake, you pay the price of an adult.
We charge 10.00 â‚¬ per day for your pet without food. Please understand that dogs are not allowed in the restaurant and in the sunbathing area.
All rooms at the SeeRose are non-smoker areas. Smoker areas on the terrace.
At the hotel with the debit card (Maestro Card) (in past time EC Card), VISA Card and Master Card. Please consider that we do not accept other credit cards.
Free WLAN in the whole hotel area.
Due to the current situation following cancelation conditions apply
Cancellation of the stay free of charge is possible up to 48 hours before arrival under the following reasons:
- A travel ban for the district of Feldkirchen or a ban on leaving your area has been issued.
- Our hotel is closed by decree for security reasons.
- In these cases the deposit will be refunded to your bank account.
- We kindly ask you to always arrive in good health. In addition, we strongly recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance with additional cancellation cover in the event of a COVID illness.
- Info on Hotel Cancellation Plus Insurance
- Info on Hotel Cancellation Premium Insurance
- Additional free COVID protection when taking out one of the two insurances
- The insurances are automatically offered when the offer is made.
Otherwise the relaxed cancellation conditions apply:
- Cancellation up to 4 weeks before the start of the holiday:
- Refund of deposit minus 22,00 â‚¬ handling fee.
- Cancellation from the 4th week before the start of the holiday:
- The deposit is forfeited and will not be refunded.
- Cancellation from the 2nd week before the start of the holiday:
- 70 % of the agreed travel price will be charged.
- Cancellation from one week before the start of the holiday:
- 90 % of the agreed tour price will be charged, likewise in the event of late arrival and early departure.
- The difference from possible subletting will of course be refunded to you.