Bicycle tours in Carinthia
in your holidays in the four star hotel SeeRose
If you like to ride by bicycle or bike then we have a lot of offers for you near our hotel situated right next to the Lake. Around Carinthia‚Äôs lakes or mountain biking in the region? Leisurely cyclists and trained cyclists will find suitable routes around the hotel. Discover the area in a new way and get fit.
Bike holidays in the Villach region
Your bicycle or mountain bike holidays in Carinthia in Austria are full of adventures! Many of our guests like to take the bicycle track around the lake Ossiacher See with a length of 27 km every day. The access to the track furthermore is right by the hotel. We can offer you excellent competence and insider tips around your cycle holidays in Carinthia as a bike hotel.
Peter Pölzl’s tour insiders’ tips
Not only in the Hotel SeeRose’s adjacencies you can terrifically ride by bicycle and mountain biking. Peter Pölzl is our man for “skilled gear heads” and he invites you to the most beautiful guided bicycle tours in Carinthia and the adjacent countries Italy and Slovenia. Starting from unhurried family tours to the more efficient mountain biking tours, everyone can choose according to ones taste.
The bicycle services at the Hotel SeeRose
- Guided bicycle tours with Peter
- Journey to the guided bicycle tours with the hotel’s own bus (with supporter for the bicycles)
- Rental of bicycles, mountain bikes and e-bikes of every type (also child’s seats) right by the hotel (for a fee)
- Lockable depository for bicycles you have brought with you
- Insiders tips for the most beautiful tours and inns for a relaxing break
The most popular bicycle tours of our current programme
- Bicycle tour along the River Drau: From Spittal an der Drau across Villach and back to the hotel
- Bicycle tour along the River Tiebel where the springs of the Lake Ossiacher See originate
- Loop trail around the Lake Millstätter See: with visit of the Garden of Roses in Seeboden
- Lake Faaker See swimming & bicycle tour with a stop at the Marktcafé of the Finkenstein pasta factory
- From the border to Italy along a closed down railway embankment to Slovenia, passing by the mountains Julian Alps with the destination Lake Bled. The return journey is by bus.
- Alps-Adriatic bike tour: alongside the abandoned monarchy railway line to Venzone in Italy. The return journey is by bus.
- Tour Gerlitzen: the classic mountain in our region with a height of 1400 m.
After your tours, you can enjoy a swim in the lake or a visit to the sauna at the lake. After a challenging bike tour, reward yourself with relaxation and culinary treats – the perfect end of a day in your holidays in Carinthia!
Spend an unforgettable holiday at the Seerose Hotel and explore Carinthia by bike! We look forward to your enquiry.