Restaurant on the lake Ossiach
True culinary delights at Lake Ossiach
Our chef Markus will surprise even gourmets with new creations from products of our farmers and regional partners day after day. From the extensive good-morning-buffet to the lunchtime snack with tasty soups, salads, pastries and a hearty spread to the indulgence menu in the evening you will enjoy your holiday to the full, also culinary-wise. To go with the dishes, you will find a matching wine from our collection including more than 80 wines, and your gourmet experience will be perfect.
All-inclusive services of our SeeRose-Enjoyment Package
- Breakfast feast from the good-morning-buffet to start a perfect another day of holidays
- Varied lunchtime snack with tasty soups, salads, pastries and hearty spread
- Fine home-made cake in the afternoon
- Tasting menu (5 courses) in the evening with fresh crispy salads from the buffet
- SeeRose specialities evenings and theme nights
- For free: Vouchers for children up to 14 years (for direct bookers)
- 50 % discount on all consumed beverages (except for ice cream and few exclusive bottled wines)
Let yourself be pampered just as the fancy takes you, either on our garden terrace or in the dining hall. In our kitchen, we always use the best ingredients from our region that we turn into new creative taste experiences day after day.
50 % discount on all beverages
As a guest at our Seehotel you enjoy all beverages all day long at half price. With the exception of some very exclusive bottled wines that we offer at a “fair price”, you get a 50% discount on all consumed beverages. Children up to 14 years get the vouchers for free. So the holiday “tastes twice as good”.
Our dress philosophy
Again and again, our guests mention the special, atmospheric ambience in the SeeRose and how important the clothes of our guests and employees is. We deliberately do not want any presumptuous dress codes but we are pleased if you value our effort to create a special atmosphere - especially during dinner - by wearing appropriate clothes.